Lupus Consulting is a Hungarian based IT Consulting Company with a strong focus on SAP technology, serving the global IT market. We provide high class IT solutions helping our Customers to improve their processes and achieve their strategical goals.
Lupus Consulting is a well-established, sound medium sized Consultancy, delivering complex solutions in a demanding and fast evolving environment since 2002. Headquarters and our “Smart Shore Development Center” are located in Budapest, our offices in Germany, the Netherlands and Poland support constant growth.
Our Proposal For You
We offer individual career plans and working conditions – we are proud to see low fluctuation and long-term relationships with our people.
Our teams and our clients are international – depending on your carrier plan and personal preferences you will find assignments @ home or abroad. You will learn and apply leading edge technology, and work in international teams for mainly globally active clients.
Lupus Consulting is looking for graduates, who are motivated to grow fast and who have a focus on technology. You will join our 3 year Junior developer educational program. After a 2 month intense SAP developer training you will pass a certification exam. The newly certified ABAP Developers will be assigned to a dedicated mentor, who supports their personal and professional development untilthey reach the next stage. Although our program is scheduled for a regular 3 year‘s period – if you meet the targets faster, we support you to move ahead and build your career in Lupus Consulting according to your own rhythm.
Your future tasks and our expectations
- Competent concepts and realisation
of customer specific solutions in state of the artSAP technologies
- You act as trusted advisor in technical questions during new developments or enhancements of software solutions
- Cooperate with the business experts on client side in (re-)shaping their business processes in existing SAP applications
- Project related working style, mostly in teams, sometimes you are on your own
- University degree in informatics, information management, business informatics, mathematics or a comparable qualification
- First experience in the area of SAP is welcome
- Conceptional thinking and a structured approach together with personal responsibility
- You enjoy to find creative solutions for complex tasks, and you like to work in teams
- Fluent in English, German language skills are of advantage
- Graduates preferred
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Your application is expected at firstname.lastname@example.org.