Application Management Outsourcing
Application Management Support Services are provided and driven out of a dedicated Support Centre based in Budapest, involving our partners in Asia and the Americas where required.
Our Follow-the-Sun and Nearshore model ensures seamless handover between time zones, regional or local support where applicable or requested and enables us to support our clients globally.
The Lupus Consulting support philosophy – the foundation to sustainable operations
Full transparency about cost & scope of work
Mutually agreed service catalogues define the scope of work and the applied procedures. Service Level Agreements (SLA) clearly define reaction and resolution times. Detailed Service Level Reporting provides full transparency about performance, delivered services and cost.
Performance measurement & scalability of services
Monthly reporting, including KPI structure, is based on service catalogue and agreed SLA. Ability to up-/downgrade services and SLA based on changed requirements.
Proven expertise & single sourcing
Our support experts have strong functional as well as the technical and industry expertise to support our client’s application operation adequately. The Support team is backed up by the expertise of our consulting and development experts and ensures access to all services through one provider.
We are very proud of almost zero fluctuation – enabling us to provide stable support teams for our clients over years.
Direct access to support consultants
Our clients have direct access to the support team contributing to quick responses, swift delivery of solutions and a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Global delivery capability & country specific expertise
We offer global delivery capability covering all time zones and we ensure strong regional and country specific knowledge along with the best cultural fit.
Our Service Offerings
- SAP and non-SAP system operation out-sourcing up to 7×24 SLA frame
- Tailor made services for enterprises of all sizes
- Global operation with local presence on 4 continents
- Support Services for „Run & Build“ operations
- Standards applied: ITIL, CMMi, SAP best practices
- Provision of ticketing system as part of the support services
- Enterprise Solutions – SAP ECC6.0< and S/4HANA
- SAP BW, BO, BW/4HANA, Microsoft Power BI
- SAP-SRM, Ariba, Concur, APO
- Middleware and data integration with SAP-PI, PO and SCP
- EDI platforms e.g. Seeburger
- Atlassian Product Stack e.g. Jira or Confluence
- Finance & Controlling
- Sales and Distribution & Service
- Production Planning & Scheduling
- Supply Chain
- ABAP, ABAP-OO, Webdynpro, Fiori, Ui5 and Screen Personas
- Java and .NET
- SAP Forms technology – SAPscript, SmartForms, Adobe Forms and Adobe Fragments
- SAP-BW, BO, BW/4HANA, Microsoft Power BI and QlikView
- Run SAP on Microsoft Azure or AWS
Transition into Application Management Services & Standards
Prior to the hand-over of support services a well planned and executed transition (which may be called a small project in itself) is crucial. Lupus’s transition approach aims at a thorough but swift and cost-effective hand-over with low risk.
The Lupus Consulting support team has gained experience through 40+ transitions over the past 15+ years. It is fair to say that we sometimes face unusual situations e.g. when a project team had to close the project due to time or budget constraints and transition did not take place or when no documentation and no knowledge transfer had been provided to our team.
No matter what situation our clients are in, our team has the experience and the tools to transition into smooth operations.