Methodology, Team and Technology
The Lupus approach in „non SAP” development projects consists of three factors equally important: The right methodology, put into practice by a knowledgeable team and based on reliable and proven technology.
We do believe that final success of any software development project is all about motivated people working towards the same well understood business goals.
Our PMP®, PMI-ACP®, Scaled Agile®, and CSM certified, experienced project managers and business analysts ensure that the goals are well understood, while our architects (trained in SOA and Microservices), and our Java, .NET and HTML5/CSS/JS developers (with relevant certifications like SCJP, SCWCD, SCBDC), our UI/UX experts and our QA engineers take care of the more tangible aspects of the project, ensuring our clients get the best value out of their investment.
Agile & Classic PM
We adapt & promote “agile” methodologies and we increasingly use them in our product developments and development projects. With our agile processes and practices, we ensure full control over projects while getting real business value within short term circles.
Benefits we experience:
- Preparing an initial plan (scope, budget, milestones) in a short timeframe
- Delivering working software every 2 weeks (real feedback and control instead of fixed plans to blindly follow).
- Giving detailed financial and scope reports/predictions at the end of iterations.
- Developing products together with the client, based on their feedback on a working software, and our experience
Quality assurance, end-to-end
Our End-to-End QA (Quality Assurance) process ensures uncompromising quality not just via traditional manual tests, but through
- Strict coding guidelines
- Static code checkers
- Automated unit/functional/integration/system tests
- Code reviews
- Continuous integration
During the last 10+ years we became experts in some of the leading development eco-systems like Java, .NET and HTML/CSS3/JS
Java ecosystem (Java SE, Java EE, Spring, etc.)
Enterprise-grade backend for web/mobile/desktop applications, not for enterprises only!
- de-facto standard of reliable server-side components…
- …and Android development
.NET (C#, VB.NET, etc.) ecosystem
Whenever there is a need for Windows applications/extensions running on desktop/server/mobile and the same solid ground that Java provides.
- Desktop MS Windows applications
- MS SharePoint development
- MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint extensions
The universal, de-facto standard UI (user interface) for your web and mobile applications.