Lupus Consulting is an international IT Consulting Company with a strong focus on SAP technology, offering services for digital transformation that stretch also into non-SAP technologies. We serve the global IT market and provide high class IT solutions that help our clients to improve their processes and achieve their strategical goals.
Lupus Consulting is a well-established, sound medium sized consultancy, delivering complex solutions in a demanding and fast evolving environment since 2002. Headquarters are located in Budapest, our offices in Germany, the Netherlands and Poland support constant growth.
The German office is serving our clients in the DACH market. The growing customer base and the extended range of services require further extension of our sales and customer management. We cultivate an open, modern entrepreneurial style of leadership. Employees and executives are allowed to and should think, act and work as independently as possible and in the interest of the company.
Our Proposal For You
We are looking for a customer and service-minded, self-driven, decisive “managerial & sales-oriented” character with a solid business and IT / SAP background. We offer individual career plans and working conditions supporting a healthy work-life-balance. We are proud of the fact to see low fluctuation and long-term relationships with our employees, colleagues and customers.
Our teams and our clients are international, as such you will be part of an interesting as well as demanding working environment. We will make sure to provide you with all the support needed, to make your work at Lupus Consulting a success and to grow with the organization. It is our goal to bring you up to speed short-term, enabling you to take over responsibility quickly by conducting sales appointments, steadily building up your own sales pipeline and ultimately managing your own client base you will be responsible for.
Our company culture is characterized by a high degree of freedom to organize and steer your work in a self-responsible attitude. We offer full support coming from a senior team and value teamwork and respectful interaction with one another.
Your tasks and our expectations
- Contact for our clients, regarding all relevant topics and details
- Build up and manage own key-accounts
- Team-up with our experts and develop concepts and proposals for prospects and clients
- Support projects, ensure high quality service delivery at your clients
- Conduct well prepared sales appointments (no cold calling), generate leads and drive opportunities
- Build up own client base
Maintain and extend our existing client base
- Develop, drive and support marketing initiatives, campaigns and events
- Contribute to develop new distribution channels and methods, e.g., “social selling”
- Good understanding of the SAP ecosystem and its trends
- SAP consulting background with sales responsibility or SAP sales background with strong knowledge of the SAP ecosystem
- Excellent relationship building skills and ready to act as trusted advisor
- Ability to work as a part of an agile and highly motivated team
- German native speaker and excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ready to travel (mainly inside DACH / EU)