Lupus Consulting is an international IT Consulting Company with a strong focus on SAP technology, offering services for digital transformation that stretch also into non-SAP technologies. We serve the global IT market and provide high class IT solutions that help our clients to improve their processes and achieve their strategical goals.
Lupus Consulting is a well-established, sound medium sized consultancy, delivering complex solutions in a demanding and fast evolving environment since 2002. Headquarters are located in Budapest, our offices in Germany, the Netherlands and Poland support constant growth.
The German office is serving our clients in the DACH market. The growing customer base and the extended range of services require further extension of our sales and customer management. We cultivate an open, modern entrepreneurial style of leadership. Employees and executives are allowed to and should think, act and work as independently as possible and in the interest of the company.
Our Proposal For You
We are looking for an experienced SAP project manager – able to act as trusted advisor – with the skills to manage complex, international IT-projects and the ability to develop and implement sustainable IT-strategies. We are proud of the fact to see low fluctuation and long-term relationships with our employees, colleagues and customers.
Our company culture is characterized by a high degree of freedom to organize and steer your work in a self-responsible attitude. We offer full support coming from a senior team and value teamwork and respectful interaction with one another.
Your tasks and our expectations
- End-to-End management of projects or sub-projects in the SAP environment with interdisciplinary, international project teams (including departments, IT, external service providers)
- Act as the central point of contact for all project relevant topics. With your “hands-on” mentality, you take an active role in projects
- Coordination of relevant tasks in close cooperation with client’s business departments, development/consulting teams and external service providers as well as being the interfaces to other relevant projects
- Ability to act as trusted advisor and confident behaviour when communicating at management level
- Responsible for project controlling and monitoring, preparation of decision templates and status reports as well as target-oriented communication to the stakeholders and the various project committees.
- Support in the development, evaluation and implementation of concepts and solutions in the SAP environment
- Close interaction with our experts and development of concepts and solution for prospects and clients
- Practical experience in the use of classic and / or agile project management methods
- Good understanding of the SAP ecosystem and its trends
- SAP consulting background
- Excellent relationship building skills and ready to act as trusted advisor
- Great affinity to work in teams and to lead (international) teams
- German native speaker and excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint, Word and Excel